Date of Last Revision: October 25, 2016
- A brand page for a brand, entity (place or organization), or public figure may be administered only by an authorized representative for that brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure.
- Brand page must be approved by Fervora before they can become active. Fervora reserves the right to deny a brand page for any reason.
- Content posted to a brand page is public and viewable by everyone who can see the brand page.
Brand Page Management
- Brand page names must accurately reflect brand page content. We may remove administrative rights or require you to change the brand page name to meet this requirement.
- All communications (defined as those that go to multiple Fervora Influencers), must be sent through Fervora's platform communication tools, and may be approved or denied by Fervora personnel.
- You agree to regular and timely communications with Influencer's regarding important topics such as special promotions, sales, payment issues, etc.
- You agree to being responsive to Influencer communications and to a high level of engagement with the Influencer community.
- If you are manually approving Influencer's they shall approve or deny applicant's within two business days. In the case that you do not consistently adhere to this standard then Fervora reserves the right to set brand page to automatic approval.
- Every campaign goal has its own set of associated rules on when commissions are payable. These rules will be displayed when configuring a goal. By configuring a goal you agree to the commission rules associated with that goal.
Influencer Activity and Tracking
- The Fervora tracking script shall be installed in such a way that it can be executed on every page of your brand page brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure website.
- You agree not to suppress the execution of the Fervora tracking script on your brand page brand, entity (place or organization) or public figure website for any reason.
Price and Payment
- Fervora Platform Fees: $49/month USD plus 20% of all fees paid to Influencers.
- Influencer Commission Payments as defined in your Fervora Campaign terms.
- You agree to pay all invoices for Fervora services, and Influencer commission payments as defined in your Fervora Campaign terms. Terms are net 10 days, and late payments will be subject to a service charge in the amount of one and one half percent (1 1/2%), on the unpaid invoice amount.
- All extraordinary direct out of pocket costs incurred by Fervora for the payment of Fervora Campaign Influencers, will be charged to you.
- If brand page tracking becomes disabled for any reason at any time after the brand page goes live on Fervora, you will remunerate Fervora and the Influencers based on a lost fees and commissions projection that calculates the Influencers proportionate commissions for the last productive 30 day period, and then apportions the lost period's fees and commissions to Fervora and those Influencers. These fees and commissions will then be credited to Fervora and those Influencers.
- Any invoices for additional services outside the normal monthly commissions will be paid on a net 10 day terms basis.
Non-Solicitation of Influencers
You agree not to solicit any Fervora Influencer for any other platform, or for any purpose other than your brand page Influencer relationship within Fervora.
Commission Reversal Policy
Fervora shall only allow reversal of commissions for fraudulent activity. Reversal rates in excess of 30% based on any 30 day period, will be considered excessive. Fervora reserves the right to remove the ability for you to input reversals that go beyond this 30% threshold.
If any provisions of these terms shall be held or made invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statute or rule, the remaining provisions of this terms shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect.
Taxes and Laws
It is the your responsibility to stay current on all local, state and federal taxes and laws as it relates to your brand page. Fervora is not responsible for informing or consulting you or any of your agents on any local, state or federal taxes or legislation related to these issues.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Utah.
Brand page Promotion Obligations
You agree to promote your brand page via the following ways:
- A brand page link must be placed on your website and/or software application to your brand page.
- The Fervora social icon should be placed in the same website location that you have your other website social icons.
- You will allow Fervora to to place a brand page sign-up widget on your website and/or software application order confirmation page.
- Your website and/or software application order confirmation emails shall contain a message that invites customers to sign up for your brand page.
Multiple Influencer Programs
If you have a program on another Influencer platform or platforms, you will offer terms to your Influencers in Fervora that are equal to or greater than the terms in any of the other platforms. You agree to allow Influencers to choose the platform they want to work through, and will not discourage Influencers in any way from joining your program in Fervora. Reversals of conversions based solely on the fact that the conversion has posted to more then one platform are not allowed once the conversion has posted to the Fervora database.