Date of Last Revision: October 25, 2016
What kinds of information do we collect?
Depending on which services you use, we collect different kinds of information from or about you.
Things you do and information you provide.
We collect the content and other information you provide when you use Fervora, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. We also collect information about how you use Fervora, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
Things others do and information they provide
We also collect content and information that other people provide when they use Fervora, including information about you, such as when they share a photo of you or send a message to you.
Your networks and connections
We collect information about the Influencer and Fervora Campaign's you are connected to and how you interact with them, such as the Influencer's and Fervora Campaign's you communicate with the most, the Fervora Campaign's you have joined and the Fervora Campaign's you manage.
Your Promotion Statistics
We collect information about your promotion statistics such as social media activity, customer referrals, conversions, clicks, referring URLs, and any associated referral and conversion commissions.
We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices you use to access Fervora. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices to help provide consistency across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through IP Address geo-location.
Fervora Campaign Tracking Code Data Collection
Fervora may collect some or all of the following data from the websites and/or software applications where the Fervora Campaign Tracking Code is placed.
- Website visitor statistics such as visits, unique visitors, page views, average pages per visit, bounce rate, average time per visit.
- Customer data such as IP address, device, web browser user agent, order amount, order items, customer state/province and country, new to file status, coupon/promo codes.
- Fervora will not gather personal data on customers such as name, email address, phone number, and payment account information.
Sharing With Third-Party Partners
We work with third party companies who help us provide and improve our services, such as providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments, or conducting research and analysis on the data we collect. These partners must adhere to strict confidentiality obligations in a way that is consistent with this Data Policy and the agreements we enter into with them.
We also collect and store certain types of information when you interact with us by using "cookies" and logs, which are tools that obtain information from your web browser as you access Fervora and content served by or on behalf of Fervora. These cookies are used by Fervora to help us improve your user experience and to ensure that we are able to provide you with the best service possible.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect data only for our legitimate business interests including: core platform functionality, accurate referral and conversion data, fraud prevention and network security.
Personal Information access correction, deletion and blockage
- You have the right of access to your personal data at any time and may demand correction.
- You have the right to object to this processing of personal information if you wish.
- If you are registered as an Influencer or Brand client, you may access your personal information via your account interface and modify/update the data yourself.
- If additional help is needed to access, modify, delete or block personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to maximize the protection of your information, Fervora uses state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from use, misuse, or alteration by unauthorized third parties. Currently, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your data and secure your transactions. SSL encrypts all your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, as it is transmitted over the Internet. Your data is protected through reasonable and appropriate security measures, including but not limited to logical access restrictions, physical hardware and security restrictions, network restrictions, system access restrictions, and the principle of least privilege.